My back photo. I still want to lean out more, but of course, I have to do more work.
With all these diets that are out there, there is the possibility that you may be missing some key nutrients. If you are going paleo, or your a body builder, chances are you are keeping fruit to the minimum. Fruit, because of it’s sugar content is getting a bad rap. That being said, I can’t tell you what you can and can’t too. I’m not a control freak, but that being said, are you getting your Hi-C in? I mean your vitamin C. If you’re getting a cold a little too often, then you are probably lacking in this vitamin.
If you are not eating fruit, here are some top vegetables you should be eating to get that vitamin C in:1
- For you spicy eaters who love a little heat: red and green hot chili
- If you are more mellow and like to be even-Steven: Bell pepper
- Are you an herbalist? Then, thyme and parsley is perfect for you.
- For those who are green with envy try dark leafy greens like Kale, Mustard Greens, Garden Cress.
- If you are into the branchy type stuff, try Broccoli, Cauliflower, Brussels Sprouts.
For those of you who continue to eat fruit, these are more obvious, but for the health newbies here’s the fruit you should be eating:1
- Luscious refreshing oranges
- Guavas – A strange fruit, which I don’t know how many eat this but there it is.
- Kiwis – Known as a superfruit with plenty of antioxidants to keep your skin fresh too at the same time!
- Papayas – Yes exotic….mmmmmmm
- And of course the sexy strawberry.
Keep loving your food.
Today’s workout: NONE! Rest Day!
See this website on more information these top ten Vitamin C items: