What’s all the hub bub about? Garcinia Cambogia. Please read this article.
Dr. Oz is presenting this supplement as a breakthrough in fat loss.
Here’s the idea behind the product:
- Burns fat. (Keep in mind that it the fruit itself contains caffeine)
- Unlike other fat burners, this one not only burns fat but blocks the sugar before it gets into your bloodstream
- You don’t have to exercise (This idea, in my opinion, whether you are losing weight or not should never be condoned.)
- All you have to do is to garcinia cambogia that is over 50% Hydroxycitric Acid
Do I believe in this product? Not really, but I have to admit it does sound intriguing. I’ve decided to be a guinea pig. I will take this product for a total of 2 months, giving it ample time to work.
I’ve started taking this product 2 days ago. Now, for me who’s already somewhat fit, I’m taking it as an experiment to see if I could lose body fat, to make me look more cut.
I will post my progress and let you know how I do.
This is the product I’ll be taking: Garcinia Lean.
I based this product and it’s purity and reviews that I’ve read on Amazon.com.
I never take fat burners because they make me feel too jittery, but so far, this does not make me feel jittery. I only drink decaffeinated coffee because I don’t like how coffee dehydrates me.
Here are the ingredients from Amazon.com
As with any product, be sure to check with your doctor. With Dr. Oz being a national figure, I felt more comfortable trusting his opinion.
Today’s lunch workout:
- Back lunges with dumbbell biceps 10x each leg
- Planks on bosu ball 60 seconds
- Slow Squat count 5 seconds down, 5 seconds up 15x
- Push press with front lunges
- Repeat 3x
- Push ups with medicine ball, one hand on ball, one hand on floor, switch sides 15
- 30 secs exercise bike standing and moving forward and back
- Rows with TRX feet straight forward 10x
- leg raises 25x
- Repeat 3x
Boxing class, drills, stair hops 3 at a time, bear crawls, bag drills