Yes it’s true. I’m singing again. That’s my favorite past time! I love singing and writing all at the same time.
I was talking to some people who wanted to get back to working out but hates gyms. Well if she wasn’t my coworker, I was totally going to take her outside…. I mean not to beat her up or anything but to tell her about the many outside workouts that can be done.
Yeah, that’s me in the middle leading a couple people to do some dynamic workouts before hill sprints.
Many of you have heard about my hill sprints, but I wanted to name a bunch of stuff you could totally do outside, with or without equipment.
- Walking along the beach
- Hiking some mountain
- Bike riding, I know this seems obvious… but just pointing it out!
- Going out to some set of stairs… they seem to be everywhere outside! Check it out, by the beach some bleachers, around buildings… you name it!
- Running (Think of how Rocky’s inspirational transformation… corny but effective!)
- Doing the circuits at the park, push ups, high knees, jumping jacks, mountain climbers, jump squats.
- Yoga at the Park (seems to be popular with some Yoga Studios)
- Take a friend and walk and talk… my favorite pastime
- Taking your TRX and attaching to a bar at the park.
- Running from place to place, push ups, squats, and mountain climbers in between.
As you can see you can be very creative! No more excuses….